Looking Back in 2012
- Even though I started this blog November 2011 I didn't really start getting into it until June 2012.
- My family made our first HUGE move June 2012 (from Indiana to Houston)
- My family made another HUGE move September 2012 (from Houston to Tulsa)
- Fell in love with our oldest sons school here in Oklahoma.
- Broke my foot first of April and finally got it fixed in December
- My mom had 4 surgeries and by December is feeling human again and able to do family activites again. (Her health had been failing for a long time but the good Lord blessed us when she was able to handle all the surgeries).
- Had my first blate and now Lacey and I are BFF's. She has taught me so much and I am so greatful for her coming into my life!
- Went to my first blogger conference in September
- Hosted my first giveaway in October for hitting 50 fabulous followers
Goals for 2013
- Grow blog more into my business
- Gain more sponsors ** Starting now ALL my sponsors can participate in the group giveaway. The giveaway will go live between dates of 16th-20th each month.
- Host monthly giveaways! Who doesn't love a good giveaway!?!? If you would like to participate you will need to be a sponsor. This is a good way to drive traffic to your blog or your business.
- Go on another blate. I had an absolute blast meeting Lacey and I hope I can continue to meet more awesome bloggers like her!
- Incorporate more pictures onto the blog. (I got a big girl camera for Christmas Nikon D5100!!!)
- Post 1-2 recipes with pictures a week. (I'm going to go back and make the ones I've got posted so I can add pictures to it.)
Is there anything that you would like to see more of on this little blog? :)